Called Me a Ditz And An Idiot for a Tip
I had this table the other night come in about 45 minutes before closing. It was 4 adults and 4 children. The mom wanted 2 cups of soup. My restaurant only has one size of soup, it is a bowl and looks larger than it is. The mother who ordered the soup for her 2 children complained right away to the manager that she had ordered cups of soup and not bowls. My manager explained that we only have bowls. My manager offered to take the soups out while I was ringing in their entrees. I went to check on them a few minutes later and everything seemed fine. The rest of their food went out ok and all seemed well. The entire family left right after paying. If I had seen them leave I would have probably punched the mother in the eye because she poisoned the rest of their experience. The 2 families left no tip. After they had left my manager told me that she called me a ditz and an idiot.
Do Unto Server Thoughts as you would have your tables do unto you
Sort Our Posts
Recent Blog Posts
- Man Shot Outside Applebee’s
- Have two UN cashed checks and over 300 in cash from the weekend
- Obey Liquor Laws= Get Stiffed.
- Schedule Solutions?
- Called Me a Ditz And An Idiot for a Tip
- I Stiffed My Server. Is That Bad?
- Your Time Has Expired…Please Leave! (How To Say it)
- Singing Happy Birthday Against Copyright Laws?
- Tip The Host?
- Is Buffalo Wing Wings Banning Guns?
- Stressed out Server
- Customer Claims Food Had Bites Missing
- Customer Compliments Server On Social Media
- So Fast To Throw A Server Under The Bus
- $5 On $63…& a Hotel Key?