I Stiffed My Server. Is That Bad?
So I have a Question for all you servers….I had amazing service at… a restaurant, our bill was $215 with gratuity and we still tipped him $40 on top of the gratuity that was included. The next day went to a different restaurant and left no tip on a $114 bill to a server that ignored us, had someone else bring our food, didn’t fill our drinks once, didn’t tell us they were out of a few items leaving us waiting and “forgot” our appetizer. Is that bad?
Sort Our Posts
Recent Blog Posts
- Man Shot Outside Applebee’s
- Have two UN cashed checks and over 300 in cash from the weekend
- Obey Liquor Laws= Get Stiffed.
- Schedule Solutions?
- Called Me a Ditz And An Idiot for a Tip
- I Stiffed My Server. Is That Bad?
- Your Time Has Expired…Please Leave! (How To Say it)
- Singing Happy Birthday Against Copyright Laws?
- Tip The Host?
- Is Buffalo Wing Wings Banning Guns?
- Stressed out Server
- Customer Claims Food Had Bites Missing
- Customer Compliments Server On Social Media
- So Fast To Throw A Server Under The Bus
- $5 On $63…& a Hotel Key?