Stressed out Server
And in addition to this, I was late to work. I did call ahead and let them know.
My four month old son was in my back seat screaming(he’s teething), there was an accident on my right and the stop lights were out, which probably was the cause of the accident.
I’m not good at multitasking while driving and I was becoming overwhelmed, so I said I would be there asap. I was lectured when I came in because I didn’t take a moment from my break down and try to focus on driving with so many things happening at once and that I didn’t speak to a manager about my being late. Yup.
All in all, pretty crappy day at work.
Sort Our Posts
Recent Blog Posts
- Man Shot Outside Applebee’s
- Have two UN cashed checks and over 300 in cash from the weekend
- Obey Liquor Laws= Get Stiffed.
- Schedule Solutions?
- Called Me a Ditz And An Idiot for a Tip
- I Stiffed My Server. Is That Bad?
- Your Time Has Expired…Please Leave! (How To Say it)
- Singing Happy Birthday Against Copyright Laws?
- Tip The Host?
- Is Buffalo Wing Wings Banning Guns?
- Stressed out Server
- Customer Claims Food Had Bites Missing
- Customer Compliments Server On Social Media
- So Fast To Throw A Server Under The Bus
- $5 On $63…& a Hotel Key?