Tip The Host?
This page is absolutely hilarious and true! The one consistent thing I have observed is to TIP the waitress. But what about the hostess/host or assistant? Many people assume that the waiters automatically tip out. That is not the case in my situation. I answer the door, get drinks, help serve food, answer the phone, deal with rude people, deal with people assuming I’m the waitress and automatically start telling me what they want, I vacuum, bleach, clean the bathrooms and am in charge of the salad bar. And do not get tipped. Every time someone asks me to help I drop what I’m doing to help, and don’t see anything for it when they complain about only making $110 in tips that NIGHT. I just wish this world wasn’t so money hungry, even $5 would make me feel appreciated. People don’t realize we do a lot for them. Don’t forget the hostess!! Please if you share do not put my name! Thank you smile emoticon
Sort Our Posts
Recent Blog Posts
- Man Shot Outside Applebee’s
- Have two UN cashed checks and over 300 in cash from the weekend
- Obey Liquor Laws= Get Stiffed.
- Schedule Solutions?
- Called Me a Ditz And An Idiot for a Tip
- I Stiffed My Server. Is That Bad?
- Your Time Has Expired…Please Leave! (How To Say it)
- Singing Happy Birthday Against Copyright Laws?
- Tip The Host?
- Is Buffalo Wing Wings Banning Guns?
- Stressed out Server
- Customer Claims Food Had Bites Missing
- Customer Compliments Server On Social Media
- So Fast To Throw A Server Under The Bus
- $5 On $63…& a Hotel Key?